16mm F1.4 DC DN | C Refurbished
- Designed for crop sensor mirrorless
- Wide, versatile focal length
- Ultra-fast F1.4 maximum aperture
- Outstanding low-light performance
- Superb sharpness at all apertures
- Minimizes optical aberrations
- Quiet and fast stepping motor
- Dust and splash resistant mount
- Minimized flare and ghosting
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Fast F1.4 maximum aperture
The maximum aperture of F1.4 provides excellent low-light performance, and creates beautiful background blur to separate subjects from the environment.
Dust and splash resistant mount
Rubber sealing at the lens mount helps to keep dust and other foreign bodies from entering the lens or the camera's sensor chamber.
TSC (Thermally Stable Composite)
Parts made with TSC versus aluminum deform less, further contributing to the high-precision construction of the lens.
Compatible with In-Camera Aberration Correction
This function performs in-camera corrections of peripheral illumination, chromatic aberrations, distortion, and more, to further enhance image quality (available on supported cameras only).
Flare and ghosting reduction
The optical design of this lens makes it resistant to strong incident light sources such as backlighting, and SIGMA's Super Multi-Layer Coating further reduces flare and ghosting.
High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount
The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
Made In Japan
All SIGMA's manufacturing – right down to the molds and parts – is carried out under an integrated production system, entirely in our facility in Aizu, Japan.
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 16 elements in 13 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- 83.2° (Sony E, L-Mount, FUJIFILM X)
79.9° (Canon EF-M)
68.1° (Micro 4/3)
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 25cm / 9.8 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- 405g / 14.3 oz. (Sony E, L-Mount, FUJIFILM X)
405g / 14.3 oz. (Canon EF-M)
395g / 13.9 oz. (Micro 4/3)
- 72.2 x 92.3mm / 2.8 x 3.6 in. (Sony E, Canon EF-M)
72.2 x 92.6mm / 2.8 x 3.6 in. (FUJIFILM X)
72.2 x 90.3mm / 2.8 x 3.6 in. (L-Mount)
72.2 x 91.1mm / 2.8 x 3.6 in. (Micro 4/3)
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart