All brand-new SIGMA lenses purchased from a U.S. authorized SIGMA dealer are covered by a 4-Year Warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship only. (SIGMA fp cameras and CINE lenses come exclusively with a 1-Year Warranty.) Your warranty period begins the day you purchase your SIGMA camera, lens, and/or flash. (Please read the Service Policy and refer to the warranty policy included with your product for more information.)
When sending in your SIGMA product for warranty service, please be sure to include a copy of the original sales receipt as proof of purchase (the start date of your warranty). Any damage deemed beyond normal use will void all warranties. This includes sand damage, water damage, and external force.
Protect Your Investment
Have peace of mind knowing that SIGMA stands behind its customers and products. Register your new SIGMA product for insurance purposes in case it is lost or stolen. Our warranty system works as a registry to maintain a history of all SIGMA products you owned, even after warranty expiration.
To Register Your Product
To register your SIGMA product, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your SIGMA account, or create your SIGMA account below.
- From the dashboard, click on "Warranty Registration" on the left-side menu.
- Click "Add New Warranty".
- Fill out all required fields, then click "Save Warranty".
- When your product is registered, it will appear under "My Warranties" from the "Warranty Registration" menu.