150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S
- Dust and Splash Resistant Structure
- Water- and oil-repellent lens coating
- Minimizes chromatic aberration for class leading image quality
- OS (Optical Stabilizer) function
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high AF speed
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Focus mode switch, focus limiter, OS mode switch
- Zoom lock switch that can be set at any focal length
- Large, built-in tripod socket with carrying strap
Explore the 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S
Tripod Socket with Removable Foot
A durable tripod collar has been built into this lens to provide proper balance when mounted to a tripod, and to reduce stress on the camera mount. The foot is removable and can be upgraded to the optional TS-81 accessory.
Dust- and Splash-proof Construction
Weather sealing throughout the lens body keeps rain, splashes and dust from entering the lens, ensuring years of trouble-free performance.
Water and Oil-Repellent Coatings
Front and rear lens coatings allow water to be wiped away easily, and prevent oils from sticking to the surface, even in challenging shooting conditions.
The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high autofocus speed and extremely smooth, quiet performance.
TSC (Thermally Stable Composite)
TSC construction offers minimal thermal shrinkage combined with exceptional hardness, further contributing to the high-precision construction of the lens.
The rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
Rugged Brass Bayonet Mount
The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
Made In Japan
All SIGMA's manufacturing – right down to the molds and parts – is carried out under an integrated production system, entirely in Japan.
2015 EISA: 150-600mm | Sports