100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C
- Remarkably lightweight and compact body
- High-resolution, high-contrast image quality
- Effective correction of aberrations and distortion
- Image stabilization (OS) of four stops
- AFL button, zoom lock, focus limiter, OS mode switch
- Responsive and near-silent stepping focus motor
- Mount with dust and splash resistant structure
- TSC (Thermally Stable Composite) construction
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Explore the 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C
Designed for Mirrorless
SIGMA "DN" lenses are specifically designed to take advantage of the benefits of mirrorless cameras.
Removable Tripod Socket (OPTIONAL)
A durable tripod collar (TS-111 Kit) is separately available to provide proper balance when mounted to a tripod, and to reduce stress on the camera mount.
Dust- and Splash-proof Mount
Rubber sealing at the lens mount helps to keep dust and other foreign bodies from entering the lens or the camera's sensor chamber.
Flare and Ghosting Reduction
The optical design of this lens makes it resistant to strong incident light sources such as backlighting, and SIGMA's Super Multi-Layer Coating further reduces flare and ghosting.
The rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
Rugged Brass Bayonet Mount
The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
Made In Japan
All SIGMA's manufacturing – right down to the molds and parts – is carried out under an integrated production system, entirely in Japan.
Best Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens, TIPA World Awards, 2021
- Lens Construction
- 22 elements in 16 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- 24.4° - 6.2°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- F5 - 6.3
- Minimum Aperture
- F22 - 29
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 112 (W) - 160cm (T) / 44 (W) - 63 in. (T)
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- 1:4.1 (400mm)
- L-Mount: 1,135g / 40.0 oz.
Sony E: 1,140g / 40.2 oz.
- L-Mount: 86.0 x 197.2mm / 3.4 x 7.8 in.
Sony E: 86.0 x 199.2mm / 3.4 x 7.8 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
Introducing the fastest full-frame 14mm
ever, the 14mm F1.4 DG DN | Art.Learn More