24mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
- Best-in-class optical performance
- High-contrast images with bright edges
- Minimized distortion throughout the entire image
- Minimized chromatic aberrations
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for silent, fast autofocus
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Full-time manual focus
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
TIPA 2015: 24mm F1.4 Art
2015 EISA: 24mm F1.4 | Art
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 15 elements in 11 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 25cm / 9.8 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- Weight (DSLR Version)
- 665g / 23.5 oz.
- Weight (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 755g / 26.6 oz.
Sony E: 740g / 26.1 oz.
- Dimensions (DSLR Version)
- 85 x 90.2mm / 3.3 x 3.6 in.
- Dimensions (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 85.4 x 114.2mm / 3.3 x 4.5 in.
Sony E: 85.4 x 116.2mm / 3.4 x 6.1 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
New for FUJIFILM X Mount
The 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C and 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C are now available on X Mount.Learn More