24-70mm F2.8 DG DN | A
- Best-in-class optical performance
- 3 aspheric lenses to minimize aberrations
- FLD and special low dispersion (SLD) glass
- Stepping motor for high speed, quiet AF
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Water and oil repellent coating
- Compatible with the Eye-Detection AF
- NPC (Nano Porous Coating)
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Explore the 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN | A
TIPA 2020 BEST MIRRORLESS STANDARD ZOOM LENS
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 19 elements in 15 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- 84.1° - 34.3°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 11 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 18-38cm / 7.1-15 in.
- Filter Size (mm)
- Maximum Magnification
- Wide 1:2.9 - Tele 1:4.5
- L-Mount: 835g / 29.5 oz.
Sony E-mount: 830g / 29.0 oz.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
- L-Mount: 87.8 x 122.9mm / 3.5 x 4.8 in.
Sony E-mount: 87.8 x 124.9mm / 3.5 x 4.9 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart