105mm F2.8 DG DN MACRO | A Refurbished
starting at As low as $639 Regular Price $799
- Exceptional sharpness at all distances
- Optical design ensures minimal aberrations
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for high speed AF
- Focus limiter switch
- Aperture ring with de-click & lock switches
- Customizable AFL button
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Water- and oil-repellent coating
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Compatible with TC-1411 (1.4x) and TC-2011 (2.0x) Teleconverters (L-Mount only)
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Best Macro Lens, TIPA World Awards, 2021
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 17 elements in 12 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 29.5 cm / 11.6 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- L-Mount: 715g / 25.2 oz.
Sony E: 710g / 25.0 oz.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
- L-Mount: 74 x 133.6mm / 2.9 x 5.3 in.
Sony E: 74 x 135.6mm / 2.9 x 5.3 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Lens Compatibility Chart
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
CUSTOMER REVIEWSWrite a Review
Write Your Own Review