85mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
- The ultimate lens for portraits and more
- Ideal for ultra-high megapixel cameras
- Outstanding resolution with minimized aberrations
- Attractive and natural bokeh effect
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for silent, fast autofocus
- Full-time manual focus override
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
2017 TIPA: 85mm F1.4 Art
2017 Professional Photographer: 85mm F1.4 Art
2017 Digital Imaging Reporter: 85mm F1.4 Art
2017 PCMag: 85mm F1.4 Art
2017 Heavy.com: 85mm F1.4 Art
2022 DIR Retailers' Award: 85mm F1.4 Art
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 14 elements in 12 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 85cm / 33.5 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- DSLR: 1,130g / 39.9 oz.
L-Mount: 1,215g / 42.8 oz.
- DSLR: 94.7 x 126.2mm / 3.7 x 5.0 in.
L-Mount: 94.7 x 150.2mm / 3.7 x 5.9 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
New for FUJIFILM X Mount
The 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C and 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C are now available on X Mount.Learn More