- Allows photographers to work in any type of weather
85mm F1.4 DG DN | A -L-Mount Refurbished
- The Record-High Optical Performance
- Lightweight And Compact
- Focus Mode Switch, AFL button, Iris Ring Click and lock Switch
- Dust and Splash Proof Construction
- High-Precision, Durable Brass Bayounet mount
- Completely new optical formula with 5 SLD and 1 Aspherical element
- Stepping motor optimized for contrast and phase detection autofocus
Explore the 85mm F1.4 DG DN | Art
- Switch focus modes seamlessly without searching through the camera menu
- Use for autofocus lock or assign to additional functions
- De-click the aperture ring for seamless operation during video shooting
- Manually set the lens aperture for complete control
Designed for Mirrorless
SIGMA "DN" lenses are specifically designed to take advantage of the benefits of mirrorless cameras.
Minimized Chromatic Aberrations
Incorporates FLD and SLD glass elements to minimize chromatic aberration, resulting in high image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
Flare and Ghosting Reduction
The optical design of this lens makes it resistant to strong incident light sources such as backlighting, and SIGMA's Super Multi-Layer Coating further reduces flare and ghosting.
The rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
Rugged Brass Bayonet Mount
The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
Made In Japan
All SIGMA's manufacturing – right down to the molds and parts – is carried out under an integrated production system, entirely in Japan.
Related Blog Posts
Revolutionary New Primes
Introducing the 15mm F1.4 DG DN DIAGONAL FISHEYE | Art and 500mm F5.6 DG DN OS | Sports.Learn More