70mm F2.8 DG MACRO | A Refurbished
As low as $0
- Stunning resolution and clarity
- True 1:1 maximum magnification ratio
- Designed to prioritize optical performance
- Coreless DC motor enhances image quality
- Focus-by-wire for comfortable and precise focusing
- Full-time manual focus
- Smooth bokeh free of color streaking
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
2018 Lucie Technical Best Special Purpose Lens 70mm F2.8 Macro Art
Imaging Resource 2018 Best Macro Lens Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Art
Related Blog Posts
Geometrical MTF Chart
10 lines per millimeter measure the lens's contrast ability (red lines). Repeating fine parallel lines spaced at 30 lines per millimeter measure the lens's sharpness ability (green lines) when the aperture is wide open.
Diffraction MTF Chart
Diffraction MTF takes diffracted light at every aperture into account which is very close to actual image data. Geometrical MTF does not consider the diffraction quality of light, yet it tends to show higher values than actual image.
The red line illustrates how the lattice pattern will appear in the actual picture when any lens distortion is taken into account.
The image will be seen as expanded (barrel distortion) in negative values or will be seen as a recessed (pincushion distortion) in positive distortion values.
The horizontal axis shows the image height and the vertical axis shows the brightness of the image
Revolutionary New Primes
Introducing the 15mm F1.4 DG DN DIAGONAL FISHEYE | Art and 500mm F5.6 DG DN OS | Sports.Learn More
CUSTOMER REVIEWSWrite a Review
Write Your Own Review