70mm F2.8 DG MACRO | A Refurbished
- Stunning resolution and clarity
- True 1:1 maximum magnification ratio
- Designed to prioritize optical performance
- Coreless DC motor enhances image quality
- Focus-by-wire for comfortable and precise focusing
- Full-time manual focus
- Smooth bokeh free of color streaking
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
2018 Lucie Technical Best Special Purpose Lens 70mm F2.8 Macro Art
Imaging Resource 2018 Best Macro Lens Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Art
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 13 elements in 10 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 25.8cm / 10.2 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- Weight (DSLR Version)
- 515g / 18.2 oz.
- Weight (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 605g / 21.3 oz.
Sony E: 570g / 20.1 oz.
- Dimensions (DSLR Version)
- 70.8 x 105.8mm / 2.8 x 4.2 in.
- Dimensions (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 70.8 x 129.8mm / 2.8 x 5.1 in.
Sony E: 70.8 x 131.8mm / 2.8 x 5.2 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart