60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG DN OS | S Refurbished
- One-of-a-kind 10x zoom for mirrorless
- High-response Linear Actuator (HLA) AF motor
- 6-7 stops of optical stabilization
- Dust and splash-resistant structure
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.4
- Multi-material construction for durability
- Dual Action Zoom function
- AFL buttons, focus limiter, focus mode switch, OS mode switch
- L-Mount version compatible with USB Dock & Teleconverters
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Explore the 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG DN OS | S Refurbished
For Sony & L-Mount shooters
SIGMA's DG DN lenses are made exclusively for mirrorless cameras, including Sony E-mount and L-Mount (SIGMA, Panasonic, Leica) systems. These full-frame lenses are designed to take advantage of the benefits offered by mirrorless camera bodies, including more compact dimensions, in-camera corrections, and improved autofocus technology.
Make sure you get your 4-Year Warranty
All SIGMA lenses come with a 4-Year Warranty in the US, but only if you buy from SIGMA America directly or a SIGMA Authorized Dealer. Gray market importers undercut legitimate retailers, deceive well-intentioned customers, and sell products that are ultimately not eligible for warranty service. Make sure you are buying from a trusted source so your lens is covered!
- Lens Construction
- 27 elements in 19 groups
- Angle of View
- 39.6° - 4.1° (FF)
26.6° - 2.7° (APS-C)
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- F4.5 (W) - F6.3 (T)
- Minimum Aperture
- F22 (W) - F32 (T)
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 45 - 260cm / 17.8 - 102.4 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- 1:2.4 (at 200mm)
- L-Mount: 2,495g / 88 oz.
Sony E: 2,485g / 87.7 oz.
- L-Mount: 119.4 x 279.2mm / 4.7 x 11 in.
Sony E: 119.4 x 281.2mm / 4.7 x 11.1 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart