50mm F1.4 DG DN | A
- Superb optical performance across the frame
- High-response Linear Actuator (HLA) AF motor
- Slim and compact body
- Dust and splash-resistant structure
- Aperture ring with de-click function
- Focus mode switch and AFL button
- Water and oil repellent coating
- 11 rounded diaphragm blades
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Explore the 50mm F1.4 DG DN | A
For Sony & L-Mount shooters
SIGMA's DG DN lenses are made exclusively for mirrorless cameras, including Sony E-mount and L-Mount (SIGMA, Panasonic, Leica) systems. These full-frame lenses are designed to take advantage of the benefits offered by mirrorless camera bodies, including more compact dimensions, in-camera corrections, and improved autofocus technology.
Make sure you get your 4-Year Warranty
All SIGMA lenses come with a 4-Year Warranty in the US, but only if you buy from SIGMA America directly or a SIGMA Authorized Dealer. Gray market importers undercut legitimate retailers, deceive well-intentioned customers, and sell products that are ultimately not eligible for warranty service. Make sure you are buying from a trusted source so your lens is covered!
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 11 groups, 14 elements (1 SLD, 3 aspherical) ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 11 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 45cm / 17.8 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- L-Mount: 670g / 23.6 oz.
Sony E: 660g / 23.3 oz.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
- L-Mount: 78.2 x 109.5mm / 3.1 x 4.3 in.
Sony E: 78.2 x 111.5mm / 3.1 x 4.4 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart