500mm F4 DG OS HSM | S Refurbished
- Top-level optical performance and functionality
- Magnesium alloy barrel
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high AF speed
- Optical Stabilizer (OS) system
- Enhanced dust and splash resistant structure
- Water- and oil-repellent front coating
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Tripod socket with 90° click stops
- AF function switch with preset AF modes
- Focus limiter, OS mode switch, focus mode switch
- Carbon fiber lens hood
Explore the 500mm F4 DG OS HSM | S Refurbished
Fixed Tripod Socket
This lens features a large and extremely stable tripod collar with 90° click stops, making it easy to switch between vertical and horizontal shooting positions.
Dust- and Splash-proof Construction
Weather sealing throughout the lens body keeps rain, splashes and dust from entering the lens, ensuring years of trouble-free performance.
Water and Oil-Repellent Coating
Allows water to be wiped away easily and prevents oils from sticking to the surface, even in challenging shooting conditions.
The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high autofocus speed and extremely smooth, quiet performance.
The rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
Rugged Brass Bayonet Mount
The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
Made In Japan
All SIGMA's manufacturing – right down to the molds and parts – is carried out under an integrated production system, entirely in Japan.
2017 PCMag: 500mm F4 Sport