35mm T2.5 FF Classic
- Available for PL/i Mount only
- Optimized for ultra-high resolution shooting
- Designed for unrivaled artistic expression
- Incorporates more non-coated optical elements
- Offers lower contrast, and artistic flare and ghosting
- Provides beautiful bokeh effects
- Illumination circle over 46.3mm
- Standard front diameter of 95mm
SHOT ON SIGMA CINE
Peruse the growing list of high-profile titles that were created with SIGMA Cine.
- T2.5 to T25
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Minimum Focusing Distance *1
- 0.3m / 1'
- Magnification Ratio
- Image Coverage
- FF Φ43.3
- Front Diameter
- Filter Size
- M 82 x 0.75 mm
- Length *2
- 87mm / 3.5 in.
- Weight *3
- 1100g / 36.8 oz.
- Angle of View
- FF *4
|*1 Close focus distance is measured from the image plane|
*2 Front to mount flange
*3 Without lens support foot
*4 Horizontal angle of view for a full-frame camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.5, dimensions 36mm x 24mm / 1.42" x 0.94")
*5 Horizontal angle of view for a super 35 digital cinema camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.8, dimensions 24.6mm x 13.8mm / 0.97" x 0.54")
*6 Horizontal angle of view for an APS-C camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.5, dimensions 23.7mm x 15.7mm / 0.93" x 0.62")
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Cine Lens Services
Learn more about special services and adjustments for your SIGMA Cine lenses.View Services
CUSTOMER REVIEWSWrite a Review
Write Your Own Review