35mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
- Groundbreaking resolution and image quality
- Shallow depth of field
- Superior low-light and handheld performance
- Minimized optical aberrations
- Minimized distortion and vignetting
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for silent, fast autofocus
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
2012 DP Review
2013 TIPA Award
2013 Camera Journal Press Club
2013 PC Magazine
2013 Resource Magazine- 35mm
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 13 elements in 11 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 30cm / 11.8 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- DSLR: 665g / 23.5 oz.
L-Mount: 755g / 26.6 oz.
- DSLR: 77 x 94.0mm / 3.0 x 3.7 in.
L-Mount: 77 x 118mm / 3.0 x 4.6 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
New for FUJIFILM X Mount
The 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C and 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C are now available on X Mount.Learn More