23mm F1.4 DC DN | C
- Designed for crop sensor mirrorless
- Classic wide-angle focal length (35mm equivalent)
- Ultra-fast F1.4 maximum aperture
- Outstanding low-light performance
- Superb sharpness at all apertures
- Minimizes optical aberrations
- Quiet and fast stepping motor
- Dust and splash resistant mount
- Minimized flare and ghosting
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
For crop sensor mirrorless cameras
SIGMA's DC DN lenses are made exclusively for mirrorless, and are designed primarily for use with crop sensor cameras. All DC DN lenses are available for Sony E-mount, L-Mount and FUJIFILM X systems, while our 16mm, 30mm and 56mm F1.4 DC DN | Contemporary lenses are additionally available for Nikon Z, Canon EF-M, and Micro 4/3.
Make sure you get your 4-Year Warranty
All SIGMA lenses come with a 4-Year Warranty in the US, but only if you buy from SIGMA America directly or a SIGMA Authorized Dealer. Grey market importers undercut legitimate retailers, deceive well-intentioned customers, and sell products that are ultimately not eligible for warranty service. Make sure you are buying from a trusted source so your lens is covered!
Related Blog Posts
Revolutionary New Primes
Introducing the 15mm F1.4 DG DN DIAGONAL FISHEYE | Art and 500mm F5.6 DG DN OS | Sports.Learn More