18-50mm F2.8 DC DN | C
- Smallest and lightest F2.8 zoom for APS-C mirrorless
- Full-frame equivalent zoom range of 27-75mm
- High-speed autofocus with stepping motor
- Compatible with lens aberration correction*
- Minimum focusing distance of 12.1cm / 4.8 in.
- Mount with dust and splash-resistant structure
- High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) construction
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Best APS-C Zoom Lens, TIPA World Awards, 2022
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 10 groups, 13 elements
(1 SLD and 3 aspherical lenses)?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- 76.5°（W）- 31.7°（T)
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 7 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 12.1 (W) - 30cm (T) / 4.8 (W) - 11.9 in. (T)
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- 1:2.8（W）- 1:5（T)
- L-Mount: 290g / 10.2 oz.
Sony E: 290g / 10.2 oz.
Fujifilm X: 285g / 10.1 oz.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
- L-Mount: 65.4 x 74.5mm / 2.6 x 2.9 in.
Sony E: 61.6 x 76.5mm / 2.4 x 3.0 in.
Fujifilm X: 61.6 x 76.8mm / 2.4 x 3.0 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart