150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | S
- Exceptional optical performance
- Smaller and lighter than conventional model
- Up to 4 stops of optical stabilization
- Min. focusing distance of just 23 inches (180mm)
- Dust and splash-resistant structure
- High-speed, accurate stepping focus motor
- AF unit equipped with high-precision magnetic sensor
- AFL buttons, focus limiter, focus mode switch, OS mode switch
- Zoom Torque Switch prevents lens creep
- Aluminum & TSC (Thermally Stable Composite) construction
- L-Mount version compatible with USB Dock & Teleconverters
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Best Telephoto Zoom Lens, Lucie Technical Awards, 2021
2022 Hot Ones Awards
2022 EISA Awards - Best Superzoom Lens
- Lens Construction
- 25 elements in 15 groups
- Angle of View
- 16.4° - 4.1°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- F5 (W) - F6.3 (T)
- Minimum Aperture
- F22 (W) - F29 (T)
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 58 - 280cm / 22.8 - 110.2 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- 1:2.9 (at 180mm)
- L-Mount: 2,100g / 74.1 oz.
Sony E: 2,100g / 74.1 oz.
- L-Mount: 109.4 x 263.6mm / 4.3 x 10.4 in.
Sony E: 109.4 x 265.6mm / 4.3 x 10.5 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
New for FUJIFILM X Mount
The 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C and 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C are now available on X Mount.Learn More