14mm F1.8 DG HSM | A Refurbished
- High-speed ultra-wide-angle lens
- Minimized chromatic aberrations
- Minimized distortion
- Outstanding image quality from center to edges
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high AF speed
- Full-time manual focus
- Minimum focus distance of just 27cm / 10.6 in.
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
Prime lens of the Year 2017
2017 Lucie Technical Award Best Special Purpose Lens, 14mm F1.8 Art
2017 Lucie Technical Award Best Special Purpose lens 14mm F1.8 Art
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 16 elements in 11 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 27cm / 10.6 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- Weight (DSLR Version)
- 1,120g / 39.5 oz.
- Weight (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 1,185g / 41.8 oz.
Sony E: 1,170g / 41.3 oz.
- Dimensions (DSLR Version)
- 95.4 x 126mm / 3.8 x 5.0 in.
- Dimensions (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 95.4 x 150mm / 3.7 x 5.9 in.
Sony E: 95.4 x 152mm / 3.8 x 6.0 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart