135mm F1.8 DG HSM | A Refurbished
- Strong perspective compression effect
- Impressive, beautiful bokeh
- Superb contrast and sharpness across the frame
- Minimized distortion for impeccable image quality
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Water and oil-repellent front coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for silent, fast autofocus
- Full-time manual focus override
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
2017 PCMag: 135mm F1.8 Art
2017 The Phoblographer: 135mm F1.8 Art
2017 PDN: 135mm F1.8 Art
2017 EISA: 135mm F1.8 Art
2017 Digital Trends: 135mm F1.8 Art
135mm F1.8 Art PCMag Editor's Choice Award
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 13 elements in 10 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 87.5cm / 34.4 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- Weight (DSLR Version)
- 1,130g / 39.9 oz.
- Weight (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 1,220g / 43 oz.
Sony E: 1,200g / 42.3 oz.
- Dimensions (DSLR Version)
- 91.4 x 114.9mm / 3.6 x 4.5 in.
- Dimensions (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 91.4 x 138.9mm / 3.6 x 5.4 in.
Sony E: 91.4 x 140.9mm / 3.6 x 5.5 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart