105mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
- Incredible resolution and stunning contrast
- Pin sharp focus with gorgeous, smooth bokeh
- Exceptional peripheral brightness
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Water and oil-repellent front coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for silent, fast autofocus
- Full-time manual focus override
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Removable Arca-Swiss tripod socket
Imaging Resource 2018 Best Portrait Prime Lens Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG Art
Sigma 105mm F1.4 Art PCMag Editor Choice Award
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 17 elements in 12 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 100cm / 39.4 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- Weight (DSLR Version)
- 1,645g / 58.0 oz.
- Weight (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 1,745g / 61.6 oz.
Sony E: 1,720g / 60.7 oz.
- Dimensions (DSLR Version)
- 115.9 x 131.5mm / 4.6 x 5.2 in.
- Dimensions (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 115.9 x 155.5mm / 4.5 x 6.1 in.
Sony E: 115.9 x 157.5mm / 4.6 x 6.2 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
New for FUJIFILM X Mount
The 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C and 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C are now available on X Mount.Learn More