35mm F1.2 DG DN | A Refurbished
starting at As low as $1,129 Regular Price $1,499
- SIGMA's first F1.2 large-diameter prime
- Enables astounding resolution and bokeh
- 3 SLD elements and 3 aspherical lenses
- Aperture ring with de-click function
- Large hyper sonic motor (HSM) for fast AF
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Water and oil repellent coating
- 11-blade rounded diaphragm
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Explore the 35mm F1.2 DG DN | A Refurbished
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 17 elements in 12 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 11 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 30cm / 11.8 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- L-Mount: 1,090g / 38.4 oz.
Sony E: 1,080g / 38.1 oz.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
- L-Mount: 87.8 x 136.2mm / 3.5 x 5.4 in.
Sony E: 87.8mm x 138.2mm / 3.4 x 5.4 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Lens Compatibility Chart
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
CUSTOMER REVIEWSWrite a Review
Write Your Own Review