Thank you for purchasing a Sigma product, the premier choice for all your photographic equipment needs. It is our pleasure to offer added value in the form of extended warranty packages for most products purchased through Authorized Sigma USA Dealers. It is important to note that any Sigma extended warranty is valid only on purchases made by residents of the USA from an Authorized Sigma USA dealer. Register your product to receive:
- Full protection. Beginning July 1, 2013, all brand new Sigma Products purchased from authorized Sigma dealers are covered under the 1 year America warranty (North and South America) and U.S.A. extended warranties for a period of three (3) years against defects in manufacturing and workmanship only. Your warranty period begins the day you purchase your Sigma camera, lens and/or flash and runs for a total period of four years from that date (please refer to the warranty policy included with your product).
Products purchased prior to July 1, 2013 are subject to the previous warranty policy listed below.
Prior to July 1, 2013: Full protection. All brand new Sigma Products purchased from authorized Sigma dealers are covered by the 1 year America warranty (North and South America) and U.S.A. extended warranties where applicable. EX lenses come with an additional 3 year extended warranty for a total of 4 years and Non EX lenses come with an additional 2 years extended warranty for a total of 3 years. Cameras and Flashes come with only a 1 year warranty. Sigma offers a 90 day warranty for any product purchased as a refurbished item.
When sending your Sigma product in for warranty service, please be sure to include the warranty card as well as a copy of the original sales receipt as proof of purchase date (the start date of your warranty). Anything deemed beyond normal use will void any and all warranties. As always, our goal is to serve and support our customers.
Please register your new Sigma product in order to activate your Sigma 4 year warranty.
- Protect Your Investment. Register your new Sigma product for insurance purposes in case it is lost or stolen.
- Sigma News and Events Updates.Direct and automatic updates notifying you about new products, benefits, added value opportunities, upcoming technical advancements, and Sigma and dealer events when you opt-in to the Sigma E-newsletter.
- Confidence. Piece of mind knowing that Sigma stands behind its customers and products!
Login or Create Your Account
Sigma Warranty Additional Terms and Conditions
The Extended Service Protection becomes VOID in the following cases:
- If the damage is caused during service performed by someone other than a Sigma Corporation of America service center or Authorized Repair Centers.
- If the product has had its serial number(s) removed or altered.
- All other malfunctions or unsatisfactory performance caused by anything other than defective parts or workmanship.
- If it is determined that the product was not imported into the United States by Sigma Corporation of America or that the product was not sold by Sigma Corporation of America directly or through one of its Authorized United States dealers.
IMPORTANT! Please note: Registering your product does not require proof of purchase and must be based on the date of purchase. It will be assumed that registration information accurately reflects the information on the proof of purchase which will be required upon servicing of any/all products under warranty.
This proof of purchase must show that the product was purchased new and from an Authorized Sigma dealer and is not transferable. If the information conflicts, information stated on the sales receipt will be deemed accurate and true and warranty will be assessed accordingly.