New $150 Instant Savings
35mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
starting at As low as $749 Regular Price $899
- Groundbreaking resolution and image quality
- Shallow depth of field
- Superior low-light and handheld performance
- Minimized optical aberrations
- Minimized distortion and vignetting
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for silent, fast autofocus
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
2012 DP Review
2013 TIPA Award
2013 Camera Journal Press Club
2013 PC Magazine
2013 Resource Magazine- 35mm
Related Blog Posts
Geometrical MTF Chart
10 lines per millimeter measure the lens's contrast ability (red lines). Repeating fine parallel lines spaced at 30 lines per millimeter measure the lens's sharpness ability (green lines) when the aperture is wide open.
Diffraction MTF Chart
Diffraction MTF takes diffracted light at every aperture into account which is very close to actual image data. Geometrical MTF does not consider the diffraction quality of light, yet it tends to show higher values than actual image.
The red line illustrates how the lattice pattern will appear in the actual picture when any lens distortion is taken into account.
The image will be seen as expanded (barrel distortion) in negative values or will be seen as a recessed (pincushion distortion) in positive distortion values.
The horizontal axis shows the image height and the vertical axis shows the brightness of the image
CUSTOMER REVIEWSWrite a Review
Write Your Own Review