28-70mm F2.8 DG DN | C
- Smallest and lightest lens in its class
- Uniformly sharp from the center to the edges
- Thorough correction of aberrations
- Super Multi-Layer Coating and Nano Porous Coating
- Water and oil repellant front coating
- Responsive and near-silent stepping focus motor
- Mount with dust and splash resistant structure
- TSC (Thermally Stable Composite) construction
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 12 groups, 16 elements
(2 FLD, 2 SLD, 3 aspherical)?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- 75.4° - 34.3°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 19 (W) - 38cm (T) / 7.5 (W) - 15 in. (T)
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- 1:3.3 (W) - 1:4.6 (T)
- L-Mount: 470g / 16.6 oz.
Sony E: 470g / 16.6 oz.
- L-Mount: 72.2 x 101.5mm / 2.8 x 4.0 in.
Sony E: 72.2 x 103.5mm / 2.8 x 4.1 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
New for FUJIFILM X Mount
The 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C and 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C are now available on X Mount.Learn More