35mm F1.4 DG DN | A
- Superb optical performance and usability
- Minimizes all types of aberrations
- Focus mode switch and AFL button
- Aperture ring with de-click function
- Stepping motor for responsive, quiet AF
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Water and oil repellent coating
- 11 rounded diaphragm blades
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
2022 Hot Ones Awards
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 15 elements in 11 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 11 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 30cm / 11.8 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- L-Mount: 645g / 22.8 oz.
Sony E: 640g / 22.6 oz.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
- L-Mount: 75.5 x 109.5mm / 3.0 x 4.3 in.
Sony E: 75.5 x 111.5mm / 3.0 x 4.4 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
New for FUJIFILM X Mount
The 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C and 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C are now available on X Mount.Learn More