14-24mm F2.8 DG DN | A
- Unprecedented high-resolution image quality
- Uniform rendering performance to the edges
- Features exclusive low dispersion glass elements
- Stepping motor for high speed, quiet AF
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Water and oil repellent coating
- Rear filter holder as a standard accessory
- NPC (Nano Porous Coating)
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
2020 BEST MIRRORLESS WIDE ANGLE ZOOM LENS
EISA BEST WIDE ANGLE ZOOM LENS 2020-2021-SIGMA 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN ART
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 18 elements in 13 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- 114.2° - 84.1°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 11 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 28cm / 11in.
- Filter Size (mm)
- Maximum Magnification
- L-Mount: 795g / 28.0 oz.
Sony E-mount: 795g / 28.0 oz.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
- L-Mount: 85 x 131mm / 3.3 x 5.2 in.
Sony E-mount: 85 x 133mm / 3.3 x 5.2 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart