60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S
- 10x optical zoom lens with a tele end of 600mm
- Up to 4 stops of image stabilization
- High resolution and edge-to-edge performance
- Magnesium alloy barrel with TSC (Thermally Stable Composite)
- Carbon fiber reinforced plastic fittings reduce weight
- Dust and Splash Resistant Structure
- Water- and oil-repellent front coating
- Tripod socket with 90° click stops & Arca Swiss foot
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high AF speed
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.3
- Focus limiter, OS mode switch, focus mode switch
Explore the 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S
Tripod Socket (included)
A durable tripod collar with a removable foot provides proper balance when mounted to a tripod, and to reduce stress on the camera mount.
Dust- and Splash-proof Construction
Weather sealing throughout the lens body keeps rain, splashes and dust from entering the lens, ensuring years of trouble-free performance.
Water and Oil-Repellent Coating
Front coating allows water to be wiped away easily and prevents oils from sticking to the surface, even in challenging shooting conditions.
The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high autofocus speed and extremely smooth, quiet performance.
TSC (Thermally Stable Composite)
TSC construction offers minimal thermal shrinkage combined with exceptional hardness, further contributing to the high-precision construction of the lens.
The rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
Rugged Brass Bayonet Mount
The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
Made In Japan
All SIGMA's manufacturing – right down to the molds and parts – is carried out under an integrated production system, entirely in Japan.
TIPA 2019 BEST DSLR TELEPHOTO ZOOM
2019-2020 EISA BEST TELEPHOTO ZOOM LENS
- Lens Construction
- 25 elements in 19 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- 39.6° - 4.1°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- F4.5 - F6.3
- Minimum Aperture
- F22 - F32
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 60 - 260cm / 23.6 - 102.4 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- 1:3.3 (200mm)
- 2,700g / 95.2 oz.
- 120.4 x 268.9mm / 4.7 x 10.6 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart