40mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
- Developed to meet cine lens performance standards
- Consistent optical quality over the entire sensor
- Soft, beautiful bokeh in the out of focus areas
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Water and oil-repellent front coating
- Distortion of merely 1% or below
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for silent, fast autofocus
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
TIPA 2019 BEST DSLR PRIME LENS SIGMA 40MM F1.4 ART
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 16 elements in 12 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 40cm / 15.7 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- Weight (DSLR Version)
- 1,200g / 42.3 oz.
- Weight (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 1,295g / 45.6 oz.
Sony E: 1,260g / 44.4 oz.
- Dimensions (DSLR Version)
- 87.8 x 131mm / 3.5 x 5.2 in.
- Dimensions (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 87.8 x 155mm / 3.4 x 6.1 in.
Sony E: 87.8 x 157mm / 3.5 x 6.2 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
New for FUJIFILM X Mount
The 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C and 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C are now available on X Mount.Learn More