28mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
- Classic angle of view with the latest lens design
- High resolution over the entire sensor area
- Distortion is minimized to the fullest
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Water and oil-repellent coating
- Minimum focus distance of only 28cm / 11 in.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for silent, fast autofocus
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
Related Blog Posts
Get Sharper Wedding Portraits with the SIGMA 28mm & 40mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lenses
En Pointe in Arizona: Desert Dance Photography with SIGMA 28mm & 40mm Art Prime Lenses
Sunflower Spectacular: Shooting with the SIGMA 28mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art Lens
SIGMA 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens for Air Show Photography
- Lens Construction
- 17 elements in 12 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 28cm / 11 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- Weight (DSLR Version)
- 865g / 30.5 oz.
- Weight (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 960g / 33.8 oz.
Sony E: 925g / 32.6 oz.
- Dimensions (DSLR Version)
- 82.8 x 107.7mm / 3.3 x 4.2 in.
- Dimensions (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 82.8 x 131.7mm / 3.2 x 5.2 in.
Sony E: 82.8 x 133.7mm / 3.3 x 5.3 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart