28mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
starting at As low as $799
- Classic angle of view with the latest lens design
- High resolution over the entire sensor area
- Distortion is minimized to the fullest
- Dust and splash resistant structure
- Water and oil-repellent coating
- Minimum focus distance of only 28cm / 11 in.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for silent, fast autofocus
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
Related Blog Posts
Get Sharper Wedding Portraits with the SIGMA 28mm & 40mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lenses
En Pointe in Arizona: Desert Dance Photography with SIGMA 28mm & 40mm Art Prime Lenses
Sunflower Spectacular: Shooting with the SIGMA 28mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
SIGMA 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens for Air Show Photography
- Lens Construction
- 17 elements in 12 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 28cm / 11 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- Weight (DSLR Version)
- 865g / 30.5 oz.
- Weight (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 960g / 33.8 oz.
Sony E: 925g / 32.6 oz.
- Dimensions (DSLR Version)
- 82.8 x 107.7mm / 3.3 x 4.2 in.
- Dimensions (Mirrorless Version)
- L-Mount: 82.8 x 131.7mm / 3.2 x 5.2 in.
Sony E: 82.8 x 133.7mm / 3.3 x 5.3 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Lens Compatibility Chart
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
Geometrical MTF Chart
10 lines per millimeter measure the lens's contrast ability (red lines). Repeating fine parallel lines spaced at 30 lines per millimeter measure the lens's sharpness ability (green lines) when the aperture is wide open.
Diffraction MTF Chart
Diffraction MTF takes diffracted light at every aperture into account which is very close to actual image data. Geometrical MTF does not consider the diffraction quality of light, yet it tends to show higher values than actual image.
The red line illustrates how the lattice pattern will appear in the actual picture when any lens distortion is taken into account.
The image will be seen as expanded (barrel distortion) in negative values or will be seen as a recessed (pincushion distortion) in positive distortion values.
The horizontal axis shows the image height and the vertical axis shows the brightness of the image
CUSTOMER REVIEWSWrite a Review
Write Your Own Review