20mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
starting at As low as $899
- Ultra-wide-angle lens with F1.4 brightness
- Incredible rendering performance
- Ideal for landscapes and starry skies
- Advanced optical design minimizes distortion
- Minimized chromatic aberrations
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for silent, fast autofocus
- Full-time manual focus
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
2016 TIPA: 20mm F1.4 Art
2016 Lucie Technical Awards: 20mm F1.4 Art
Related Blog Posts
Geometrical MTF Chart
10 lines per millimeter measure the lens' contrast ability (red lines), repeating fine parallel lines spaced at 30 lines per millimeter measure the lens' sharpness ability (green lines), when the aperture is wide open.
Diffraction MTF Chart
Diffraction MTF takes diffracted light at every aperture into account which is very close to actual image data. Geometrical MTF does not consider the diffraction quality of light, yet it tends to show higher values than actual image.
The red line illustrates how the lattice pattern will appear in the actual picture when any lens distortion is taken into account.
The horizontal axis shows the image height (the distance from the center to the edge of the image [mm]). The vertical axis shows the amount of light in the image (based on the amount of light in the image center being 100%)
The image will be seen as expanded (barrel distortion) in negative values or will be seen as a recessed (pincushion distortion) in positive distortion values.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSWrite a Review
Write Your Own Review