18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM | C
- Standard superzoom with excellent optical performance
- Ideal match for compact digital SLRs
- Perfect for travel, snapshots, family portraits, and more
- OS (Optical Stabilizer) function
- Minimum focusing distance of 39cm / 15.4 in.
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:3
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high AF speed
- TSC (Thermally Stable Composite) construction
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm
2014 TIPA Award: 18-200mm
2014 Hot One Awards: 18-200mm Contemporary
2014 PC Mag: 18-200mm | Contemporary
- Lens Construction
- 16 elements in 13 groups ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- 76.5° - 8.1°
- Maximum Aperture
- F3.5 (W) - F6.3 (T)
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 39cm / 15.4 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- 430g / 15.2 oz.
- 70.7 x 86mm / 2.8 x 3.4 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart