17mm F4 DG DN | C
starting at As low as $599
- All-metal construction
- Manual aperture ring
- Incredibly compact and lightweight
- Minimum focus distance of only 12cm / 4.8 in.
- Reproduction ratio of 1:3.6 for closeup photography
- High-speed, accurate autofocus
- Magnetic lens cap and metal lens hood
- Mount with dust and splash-resistant structure
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
*Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections / functionality may vary depending on camera model.
Related Blog Posts
- Lens Construction
- 9 elements in 8 groups (2 SLD and 3 aspherical elements) ?Lens Construction
- Angle of View
- Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 7 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 12cm / 4.8 in.
- Filter Size
- Maximum Magnification
- L-Mount: 225g / 7.9 oz.
Sony E: 220g / 7.8 oz.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
- L-Mount: 64 x 48.8mm / 2.5 x 1.9 in.
Sony E: 64 x 50.8mm / 2.5 x 2.0 in.
Learn more about the latest firmware.View Firmware
Lens Compatibility Chart
Check compatibility of lenses with your camera make and model.View Chart
CUSTOMER REVIEWSWrite a Review
Write Your Own Review