The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce that SIGMA Photo Pro 6.3.0 for Windows and SIGMA Photo Pro 6.3.0 for Macintosh are available for download. This latest version is compatible with the RAW data taken by the SIGMA dp Quattro series and all SIGMA digital cameras.
For customers who use SIGMA dp Quattro series, Sigma SD and DP series cameras.
Benefits of the latest SIGMA Photo Pro software:
For Windows and Macintosh
- By reviewing the image development process, it has improved image quality of RAW data (X3F file) of the SIGMA dp Quattro series.
- Improved the image development process of long exposure photography, for images taken by the SIGMA dp Quattro series.
- Added the Quick Check Mode to the Main Window (this feature is not available for RAW data taken with SD9 and SD10 cameras).
- Added the Specifying Folder function to the “Computer” pane in the Main Window.
- Corrected the phenomenon that it occasionally develops corrupted image data when the X3 Fill Light function is used.
- Corrected the phenomenon that the brightness level cannot set at 2 or lower if the RAW data is taken with the SIGMA SD1, Merrill series, and dp Quattro series.
SIGMA Photo Pro 6.3.0 for Windows and Macintosh are available for download at the following site: Sigma Photo Pro Site