The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce that firmware SIGMA dp2 Quattro is available for download.
Benefits of the firmware update:
SIGMA dp2 Quattro Firmware [Ver.1.03]
- It has added the function to develop RAW data (X3F files) on the camera internally.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that file numbers occasionally reset when they are set to be consecutive numbers.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that the camera freezes when playing JPEG files developed by SIGMA Photo Pro.
- It has added the function to display RAW data (X3F files) photographed by other SIGMA digital cameras.
* It excludes RAW data (X3F files) of SIGMA SD9 and SD10.
Note: If the firmware has been updated, it is not possible to develop RAW files in other than SIGMA Photo Pro 6.1. Please be sure to update it to the latest version.
NOTICE OF FUNCTION CHANGE（PDF:418KB)
SIGMA dp2 Quattro Firmware Ver.1.03 is available for download at the following site: Sigma Global Vision Website