We would like to inform you of our policy on the repair service that we announced on May 11th, regarding the use of Pentax mount SIGMA interchangeable lenses when attached to the “Pentax K-1”.
For customers using our interchangeable lenses with aforementioned camera body, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please find the following details for the phenomenon and products;
When some SIGMA interchangeable lenses for Pentax mount are attached to the PENTAX K-1, the upper part of the mount can be scratched.
※This phenomenon is due to the interference with the shape of the upper part of the mount on the PENTAX K-1 camera body and it does not occur to any cameras other than PENTAX K-1.
- SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC HSM| Art
- SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM| Art
- SIGMA APO 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM
- SIGMA 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
- SIGMA 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
- SIGMA 24-70mm F2.8 IF EX DG HSM
- SIGMA APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM
- SIGMA APO 70-200mm F2.8 II EX DG MACRO HSM
- SIGMA APO 50-150mm F2.8 II EX DC HSM
- SIGMA APO 120-400mm F4.5-5.6 DG OS HSM*
- SIGMA APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM*
For details of this repair service, please contact your nearest authorized subsidiary/distributor of Sigma.
【In case of scratch on the PENTAX K-1 camera body】
In case your PENTAX K-1 camera body has got a scratch from attaching aforementioned lenses,
we are planning to repair the damaged part of camera body, too.
The detail of repair will be announced later, and we would probably ask customers to send the camera body and lens to us.
* Once we receive the camera body, we would ask RICOH IMAGING or its authorized repair stores to repair it.
We will inform the lead time for repair, and return the body and lens as quick as possible.
We appreciate your continued support for our company and products.
There are parts now available to rectify the issue. Please contact our service department in New York at 631-227-2036 with any questions.