Thank you for your patronage to SIGMA products.
We would like to announce the availability of new firmware updates for the following SIGMA lenses.
The latest firmware updates enable compatibility of the lenses listed below with SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11, which will be released on April 22nd, 2016.
This firmware update can be installed using SIGMA Optimization Pro, the dedicated software for the SIGMA USB DOCK.
- SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art - SIGMA mount
- SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC HSM | Art - SIGMA and Canon mount
- SIGMA 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM | Art - SIGMA and Canon mount
Benefit of this firmware update
The following lenses will have full compatibility with SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11.
For customers who own the following products, please check for firmware updates as new firmware was released for them on March 11th, 2016.
- SIGMA 20mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art - SIGMA and Canon mount
- SIGMA 24mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art - SIGMA and Canon mount
- SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art - SIGMA and Canon mount
- SIGMA 24-35mm F2 DG HSM | Art - SIGMA and Canon mount
* Please ensure SIGMA Optimization Pro is updated to Version 1.2 before updating the lens firmware.
SIGMA Optimization Pro Download page
We appreciate your continued support for our company and products.