150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | C Refurbished
- Lightweight hyper-telephoto zoom lens
- Portable and easy to handle at just 1,830g / 4 lbs.
- OS (Optical Stabilizer) function
- Detachable magnesium tripod socket included
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high AF speed
- Mount with dust and splash resistant structure
- Water- and oil-repellent lens coating
- Focus mode switch, focus limiter, OS mode switch
- Zoom lock switch that can be set at any focal length
- TSC (Thermally Stable Composite) construction
Explore the 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | C Refurbished
Removable Tripod Socket (included)
A durable tripod collar has been included with this lens to provide proper balance when mounted to a tripod, and to reduce stress on the camera mount.
Dust- and Splash-proof Mount
Rubber sealing at the lens mount helps to keep dust and other foreign bodies from entering the lens or the camera's sensor chamber.
Water and Oil-Repellent Coating
This front coating allows water to be wiped away easily and prevents oils from sticking to the surface, even in challenging shooting conditions.
The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high autofocus speed and extremely smooth, quiet performance.
TSC (Thermally Stable Composite)
TSC construction offers minimal thermal shrinkage combined with exceptional hardness, further contributing to the high-precision construction of the lens.
The rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
Rugged Brass Bayonet Mount
The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
Made In Japan
All SIGMA's manufacturing – right down to the molds and parts – is carried out under an integrated production system, entirely in Japan.