17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Refurbished
- For use with smaller chip APS-c digital cameras only
- Offers Sigma’s OS System (Optical Stabilization) allowing handheld photography even in low-light situation
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- FLD glass elements with performance equal to fluorite glass for compensate for color aberration
- Ultra compact with overall length of just 3.6”
- A lens hood, front & rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens.
Designed to deliver the ultimate in performance on full-frame digital SLRs, Sigma DG lenses also bring out the best in 35mm SLR film cameras and APS-C size DLSRs.
These are special lenses designed for APS-C size sensors so that the image circle matches the smaller size of the image sensor of most digital SLR cameras. Their specialized design gives these lenses the ideal properties for digital cameras, the compact and lightweight construction is an added bonus!
This function utilizes a built-in mechanism that compensates for camera shake. It dramatically expands photographic possibilities by alleviating camera movement when shooting by hand held camera.
This lens uses a motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide a quiet, high-speed AF.
The exterior of this lens is EX-finished to denote the superior build and optical quality, and to enhance its appearance.