Although the download service of SIGMA Photo Pro 6.0 was temporarily stopped, we have released new SIGMA Photo Pro 6.0.1. However, for SIGMA Photo Pro 6.0.1 Macintosh version, if you set “Working Color Space for X3F files” to Adobe RGB, some functions of SIGMA Photo Pro 6.0.1 cannot be used.
- Fixes a bug in the Overexposure Correction function of the SIGMA dp2 Quattro.
Caution of SIGMA Photo Pro Ver.6.0 for mac
- After installing the software, it will take a couple of minutes to boot for the first time. Please refrain from using other applications until it completes the start-up process.
- In the case of using Adobe RGB working color space, there is a limit in the usage of some functions. ※
Notice! When setting “Working Color Space for X3F files” to Adobe RGB in the Macintosh version.
Application will crash under following circumstances;
When you set “Working Color Space for X3F files” to “Adobe RGB” and after the image display size is increased to 100% or higher in the review window, an error message and ''lldb'' command message, as shown below, will be displayed.
When you open an image file taken using Adobe RGB with the “Same Color Space as Exif” and after the image display size is increased to 100% or higher in the review window, an error message and ''lldb'' command message as shown below will be displayed.
In such a case, set “Working Color Space for X3F files” in Preference Settings to “sRGB” or use the “Magnification Loupe” function.
In addition, if the above message is displayed after abnormal termination, please click the “Not Now” button. (Even if you click on “Install” or “Get Xcode” button, it will not cause any problem).
1. Please set “Working Color Space for X3F files” to sRGB.
2. When you increase the image display size, please use the “Magnification Loupe” function.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused to our customers. We are working on a solution for this problem and will release a corrected version of our software as soon as possible. When you edit RAW data (X3F files) taken with the SD1 or DP Merrill series, please use SIGMA Photo Pro Ver.5.5.3.
SIGMA Photo Pro 6.0.1 for Windows and Macintosh are available for download at the following site.